Investing involves risks, including the loss of your initial investment, as well as liquidity risk, which is the possibility of a lack of a secondary market to sell your securities. Please see our Educational Materials and the offering’s Form C for additional information on risks.
Among the many important questions to ask yourself before investing are:
- Can I afford to lose all the money I invest?
- Do I understand the company I’m investing in?
- Do I understand their product/service?
- Am I familiar with the market of the company I’m investing in?
- Do I understand the business they are conducting?
- Do I understand what I’m buying?
- Do I understand the documents I’m signing?
- Have I asked my independent advisors for help evaluating the investment?